VRIPHYS 2014 will be held at the University of Bremen, Germany. For More information here.
November 27-29, 2013
Lille – France
We are pleased to announce the 10th Workshop on Virtual Reality Interaction and Physical Simulation VRIPHYS 2013. The workshop is hosted by INRIA-Lille North Europe and the University of Lille 1 and will take place on Nov. 27-29. It is organized in cooperation with Eurographics. This year, VRIPHYS will be preceded by a tutorial/workshop for SOFA-users (Nov 27).
The goal of the workshop is to attract high-quality research papers in the domains of dynamic simulation and physical interaction in virtual reality environments. We also welcome papers showing on-going research with promising results and new technology with applications of related focus.
See also previous editions: VRIPHYS 2012, 2011 and 2010
- The program is now detailed. Read more.
- The gala dinner is waiting for you. Read more.
- Registration is open : Register here
- Work in progress session is organized. Read more …
- Paper submission in now closed !
- Invited speakers are Dinesh Manocha (University of North Carolina) and Hervé Delingette (Inria Nice).
Read more …
- A “Best Paper Awards” will be given to the author(s) of a full paper presented at the conference, selected by the Organizing Committee. The “Best Paper Awards” is a Tesla™ K20 computing processor sponsored by NVIDIA.
Read more …